The richest wine-growing and wine-making region of Georgia populated with hospitable, openhearted people, who live surrounded by mountain chains, old castes, beautiful churches and drink wine as early as mother’s milk. There you will have an unforgettable experience, uniting food and stunning landscapes, history, lifestyle and diverse cultural heritage.
Drive to Kakheti Region;
Visit David-Gareja – out in the far desert you can’t help but feel you have discovered one of the most mysterious secrets that travel can offer. The one of the most grand cave-monastery complexes of the world (VI c.), the seemingly endless desert, the silence and stand-alone stillness are unlike anything you have ever seen;
Monastery of Bodbe - the monastery complex erected on the grave of St. Nino -the enlightener of Georgian;
Sighnaghi – fortified town of 18th century has Newly been rebuilt in Kakheti with amazing architecture and people, known as “City of Love
Drive to Tbilisi
OUR PRICE INCLUDE (PER PERSON):
1. Board meal plan.
2. Full transportation and transfers in Georgia as specified in itinerary.
3. All European speaking guide-interpreter service.
4. Tour Manager service (for big groups).
5. Entrance fees to museums and sightseeing destinations.
6. Local taxes.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
2. Visa for Georgia entry
4. Personal expenses (telephone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.)
5. Alcoholic drinks
6. Additional tours and transfers not included in the itinerary