Day 1: Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Tbilisi
Breakfast at the hotel
Tbilisi – city tour:
Sameba – The Cathedral of XX c.
Metekhi - The church of XIII c. located on the bank of the river Mtkvari
in the old city;
Abanotubani (Baths` district) - The Asian-type coloring baths built on the hot sulfur springs and Thone – Georgian bakery;
Walk along Shardeni Street, visit enamel gallery and caravansary;
Go shopping in Tbilisi Mall.
Sioni – The former Cathedral of VI-XIII cc. with the wall painting of XIX-XX cc;
Anchiskhati - The ancient basilica of the VI c. in the old city;
The State museum of Fine Art;
Then explore Open Air Museum of Ethnography;
Mtatsminda - The pantheon of Georgian writers and Public figures.
Drive to Shida (Inner) Kartli; visit the ancient town-museum - Mtskheta:
Jvari - the unique paragon of Architecture and landscape mixture – the church of VI-VII cc;
Svetitskhoveli - the greatest church in Georgia and the unique masterpiece of Architectural art;
Samtavro - St. Niño’s chapel of IV c. and the ancient nunnery;
Return to Tbilisi.
OUR PRICE INCLUDE (PER PERSON):
1. Board meal plan.
2. Full transportation and transfers in Georgia as specified in itinerary.
3. All European speaking guide-interpreter service.
4. Tour Manager service (for big groups).
5. Entrance fees to museums and sightseeing destinations.
6. Local taxes.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
2. Visa for Georgia entry
4. Personal expenses (telephone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.)
5. Alcoholic drinks
6. Additional tours and transfers not included in the itinerary