Day 1: Tbilisi - Sighnaghi - Bodbe - Nekresi - Gremi - Tbilisi
Drive to Kakheti region;
Visit Signagi - old fortified royal city in Kakheti, architecture is very similar to old Tbilisi;
Visit Monastery of Bodbe - the monastery complex erected on the grave of St. Nino – the enlightener of Georgian;
Lagodekhi - beautiful small town in Kakheti, near to the border to Aserbaijan;
Nekresi - the unique pattern of Georgian Architecture – monastery complex (IV-X cc.);
Gremi - Royal-town of Feudal Age (XVI c.);
Drive to Tbilisi.
OUR PRICE INCLUDE (PER PERSON):
1. Board meal plan.
2. Full transportation and transfers in Georgia as specified in itinerary.
3. All European speaking guide-interpreter service.
4. Tour Manager service (for big groups).
5. Entrance fees to museums and sightseeing destinations.
6. Local taxes.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
2. Visa for Georgia entry
4. Personal expenses (telephone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.)
5. Alcoholic drinks
6. Additional tours and transfers not included in the itinerary