Transportation to Samegrelo with comfortable transport.
Visiting Canyons, which are called Martvili and Okatse - Canyon length of 2400 m and sliding depth – 20-40 m. Canyon in the middle of a 12 m high waterfall.
Okatse Canyon tracking route is 1.5 km. it is a cascade of three-step waterfalls falling from the eastern cliff of the Askhi limestone massif, located in the valley of the River Satsiskvilo.
Visiting Martvili Monastery - the early medieval Christian church and monastery complex in the town in Western Georgia, Samegrelo. The main temple is named after the Virgin Mary.
Visiting Salkhino Palace - The palace was originally near the Martvili Church, the Feast of David M. was built in the reign of his father, Levan V Dadiani (1804-1840), where a modest royal residence in the building received its final form after a long time.
OUR PRICE INCLUDE (PER PERSON):
1. Board meal plan.
2. Full transportation and transfers in Georgia as specified in itinerary.
3. All European speaking guide-interpreter service.
4. Tour Manager service (for big groups).
5. Entrance fees to museums and sightseeing destinations.
6. Local taxes.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
2. Visa for Georgia entry
4. Personal expenses (telephone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.)
5. Alcoholic drinks
6. Additional tours and transfers not included in the itinerary