Day 1: Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Gori - Tbilisi
Drive to Shida (Inner) Kartli;
Visit the ancient town-museum - Mtskheta: Jvari - the unique paragon of Architecture and landscape mixture – the church of VI-VII cc;
Svetitskhoveli - the greatest church in Georgia and the unique masterpiece of Architectural art; Samtavro - St. Niño’s chapel of IV c. and the ancient nunnery;
After lunch proceed to Shida (Inner) Kartli – Gori.
Uplistsikhe - the Pagan and Medieval town carved in the volcanic rock; Stalin’s museum.
Return to Tbilisi
OUR PRICE INCLUDE (PER PERSON):
1. Board meal plan.
2. Full transportation and transfers in Georgia as specified in itinerary.
3. All European speaking guide-interpreter service.
4. Tour Manager service (for big groups).
5. Entrance fees to museums and sightseeing destinations.
6. Local taxes.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
2. Visa for Georgia entry
4. Personal expenses (telephone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.)
5. Alcoholic drinks
6. Additional tours and transfers not included in the itinerary